Drone Solutions for Mines and Quarries
The Mines & Quarries activity involves moving earth and profitability often depends on the ability of the operational team to optimize this task while reducing costs to a minimum. In order to do that, a prerequisite is to accurately determine the volume of ground to be moved.
Delair-Tech’s UAVs are a fast and cost effective way of undertaking topographical surveys. They reduce human intervention on site, allow operations to continue during surveys, and yield engineering-grade measurements.
For monitoring mines and quarries, volumes of stock piles and detecting anomalies, Delair-Tech offers a complete range of specific products such as orthomosaics and digital surface models (DSM) accurate to within one centimetre, contour lines and stock pile identification with corresponding volumes calculated.
Delair-Tech solutions for the Mines & Quarries industry allow managers to:
- by minimizing human intervention for topography surveys in the field
- by automatically detecting and identifying potential hazards from above, before they lead to accidents
- by eliminating the need to stop operations in the surveyed zone
- by minimizing the topography costs and times
- by providing accurate pit models and contour maps to improve planning
- by estimating stock pile volumes