Drone Solutions for Oil and Gas
When production is shut down it’s a race against the clock to get it moving again.
These kind of situations should be avoided at all costs through early detection of potential defects and preventive maintenance to forestall them. If in spite of this, failures do occur, everything needs to be done to get production back on track.
Delair-tech has been operating in industrial contexts since 2011. We know field operators’ jobs and the difficulties and tough conditions they face every day. We are convinced that technology can be harnessed for them, but also that solutions have to be ready for immediate deployment in the field.
Delair-tech provides field operators with dedicated, safe and field-ready tools, enabling them to assess situations based on aerial data, for rapid preventive or corrective maintenance.
Decisions can then be made on the basis of reliable intelligence rather than educated guesses, which immediately enhances productivity and increases the ROI.
- Minimize human intervention for maintenance operations in remote locations.
- Automatically detect and identify potential hazards from above, to stop them causing accidents.
- Dedicated tools for construction and preventive or corrective maintenance
- Full data storage for future comparison and analysis
- Automatically detect specific anomalies: vegetation encroachment, problems with excavators, vehicles or human activities, in order to ovoid or mitigate production downtime.
- Cover large areas or long linear flight paths in a short time with BVLOS UAVs
- Enhanced investigation capabilities versus traditional methods (field visits or manned helicopter flights).